Subject: confirm 110a4dae441635c7635ab169d3c460c9a3b1e86d
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 01:32:42 -0700
List-Id: The Cypherpunks Mailing List <cypherpunks.lists.cpunks.org>

Mailing list subscription confirmation notice for mailing list
cypherpunks

We have received a request from 185.220.101.164 for subscription of
your email address, "[email-masked]", to the
[email-masked] mailing list.  To confirm that you want
to be added to this mailing list, simply reply to this message,
keeping the Subject: header intact.  Or visit this web page:

    https://lists.cpunks.org/mailman/confirm/cypherpunks/110a4dae441635c7635ab169d3c460c9a3b1e86d

Or include the following line -- and only the following line -- in a
message to [email-masked]:

    confirm 110a4dae441635c7635ab169d3c460c9a3b1e86d

Note that simply sending a `reply' to this message should work from
most mail readers, since that usually leaves the Subject: line in the
right form (additional "Re:" text in the Subject: is okay).

If you do not wish to be subscribed to this list, please simply
disregard this message.  If you think you are being maliciously
subscribed to the list, or have any other questions, send them to
[email-masked].