Subject: Re: Check in
From: Karl <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 09:43:35 -0500

I'm trying to download one of the raw transactions failing parsing,
from a block explorer at
https://blockchair.com/bitcoin-sv/transaction/04b84421e5d553253baad4cdccf2520deffc1b0f67e7fb85510ea794c1523501
.  The 'raw tx' window closes itself immediately after I open it.

On 12/29/20, Karl <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Transactions that I have already confirmed on the chain are raising
> errors in my bsv transaction parsing libraries.  hard to immediately
> figure out how to continue.
>
> On 12/29/20, Karl <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> additional information: when I accessed my computer this morning, it
>> was having display corruption and very significant i/o delay with
>> little disk usage.  the files for my recent terminal recordings were
>> all missing.  i rebooted it.
>>
>