[spam]spam

Sun Mar 31 19:56:50 PDT 2024

why to spam the cypherpunks list
a 500 part essay in abbreviated form
by uh um er

the reason to spam the cypherpunks list is sometimes a greatly sought
concept, sometimes a discarded and snubbed idea. is there one? are there
many? is there any at all?

the cypherpunks list has had an extensive and occasionally-debated history
with various forms of spam, received for various reasons. do these reasons
set with you? would you use th—

part 21
when list spam from a single or only three individuals has —

part 78
hence, most people spam the cypherpunks list in —

part 79
omigod. i could barely move my legs. and there, before me, was the
cypherpunks list, and a thread labeled “spam”. i thought, “is this thread
for me?” and “how can such a thread exist?” and i opened it … and there
unfolded before me spam upon spam upon spam upon spam. neverbefore —

part 82
after spamming a mailing list for a few weeks one can develop cramps,
obsessions, and other nuisances. these can be resolved with pills, or years
of psychodynamic therapy. the latter is slow and can help your life but
watch out, as your therapist may try to convince you to stop spamming
mailing lists. this usually happens by engaging t