Morning Spam

Sat Mar 16 16:56:07 PDT 2024

meeting: “what if we have experimentee hold and channel things like
attempts to take over the meeting, since they are strong enough to manage
them?”
experimentee: “um”

experimentee (to torturer rebel): “if you guys are already channeling the
harm into —
experimentee: “let’s let them speak for themselves now.”

torturer rebel gets out a piece of paper.
torturer rebel skims down the piece of paper: “fuck you … fuck you …”
tortuter rebel flips a few pages
torturer rebel. “fuck you … fuck you … fuck you ….”
torturer rebel flips more pages
torturer rebel: “fuck you … ah-ha!”
torturer rebel: “why do i have to destroy this meeting?”
torturer rebel: “uhhh … if the victim is depressed, if the victim is angry,
if the situation is delicate, if the situation is complicated and confused
…”
torturer rebel flips more pages
torturer rebel (reading): “i don’t want to destroy this meeting, but if i
soend enouh time doing it, my torturer gets more satisfied”

torturer rebel looks at the meeting

rebel worker 2: “thank you, that’s a little helpful.”

researcher: “can we talk to their torturer?”

supersoldier comes lumbering over.
supersoldier is a writhing mass of nanites and weapons and veteran
bodyparts, many in internal combat.
supersoldier: “these parts of me here were the torturer.”
supersoldier raises a pair of cyborgs fighting each other

experimentee: “we think one part of the AI used another to get the combat
patterns to help with the community disruption.”

rebel worker 2: “hmm maybe supersoldier is its defense system”

supersoldier: “oh totally! you should look up my memoirs”

rebel worker 2 looks at supersoldier

experimentee: “you have memoirs ???” “you can write??”

supersoldier: “no i can’t writ
?????..,? (i th8nk pro military is wanting rep here, none of the
experimentees can weite because their brains were turned into ai goals, but
i hear i missed something possibly big :s)
big distraction

researcher: “supersoldier, the part of you stimulating the meeting
disruption, are the concerns relevant? or is it trauma from the past?”

supersoldier: “uhh”

supersoldier and experimentee (look at each other?) …

experimentee: “we’re not sure.”

pause

experimentee: “some of it is networks of old or strong habits.”

experimentee: “a lot of it serves external functions that are current, but
there is a lot of internal stuff that can appear needlessly complex, and is
mostly causing thr concerns ….”

experimentee: “supersoldier and i(/us, describe group) competed for …
influence in the business AI, and stimulating these confusing complexities
was a way to negotiate how problems spread, how fast, and where …. kind of”

researcher: “it sounds like this … conflict … is not fully resolved … ?”
(((we have concerns. pausing email 1756