Leveraging the sorry spectacle of nationalist errections

pro2rat at yahoo.com.au pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Mar 11 22:07:47 PDT 2024

We will soon be invited by the state to participate with our vote in the great circus that legitimises their power over us.

Rather than resign ourselves to this bleak panorama, we ask ourselves what we, as anarchists, can do to counter this. Rather than falling into the traps of power ourselves - militarism, political calculations, apathy - we want to look for our possibilities and start from our own strengths.
Reinforce success, I say. The anarchic net in general and stateless electronic cash in particular. Privacy for the poor and transparency for the powerful!
Its time for moving. Its time for freedom. Its time justice was served by deadpool.
Yes?

https://cryptome.org/jdb/ap.htm

When would be the best time to do it? Why, during a major political campaign!

When Congress is out of session, and they can't pass legislation without calling some sort of emergency session. But it won't matter anyway . . . "