Morning Spam

Sat Mar 9 20:23:42 PST 2024

(did)

the people who get to some things are the people who never give up

basically, they tried giving up. a lot. and it never worked.

when these people get abducted by extraterrestrials, they abduct the
extraterrestrials back.

what??????? i tried to reach to abduct an extraterrestrial and my arm
turned into an alien being that started firing bright lights everywhere and
wouldn’t do anything i told it to.

why is there a caged extraterrestrial in my basement and a frozen one in my
cridge??? what is this note?

“greetings. i am your DID alter. i am abducting the extraterrestrials back.
these are your instructions ….”