USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 00:19:49 PST 2024

nitter
Logo
Laura Loomer
@LauraLoomer

Investigative Journalist 🇺🇸 Founder of LOOMERED. Host of
@LoomerUnleashed Former @Project_Veritas operative. 📸 America First
✡️ Feisty Jewess🔥Receipt Queen
Florida
givesendgo.com/LoomerinDarie…
Joined March 2012

    Tweets 61,087
    Following 6,154
    Followers 853,213
    Likes 92,883

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
Laura Loomer
@LauraLoomer
Feb 21
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Late last night in Darién Gap Panama, I spotted a
migrant bus transporting a bus full of invaders from Africa. The bus
stopped in front of the San Vicente Migrant camp in Darien Gap to drop
someone off. While the door was open, I hopped on the bus and started
filming. I asked the driver who the owner was, where he was going, and
why he was transporting migrants in the middle of the night. I spoke
to the driver in Spanish and he refused to tell me who the owner of
the bus was, but he confirmed the passengers were all migrants on
their way to Costa Rica. All of the migrants in Darien Gap must pay
$60 to get on a bus to Costa Rica which is part of the route to the
United States via the Mexican border. These “migrants” are all headed
to the US from the migrant camp in Panama. The driver didn’t want me
filming and called his supervisor to ask him how he should handle me.
I would have ridden the bus all the way to Costa Rica if he would have
let me stay on. But I had to get off. Several of the Africans were
wearing tribal outfits. The driver was clearly nervous that I was
asking about who owns the busses and why they are transporting them at
night from Las Blancas migrant camp. These invaders are Fresh off the
boat (literally) in Darien, and now they are en route to the United
States. From Costa Rica, the invaders then go to Nicaragua, Honduras,
and then to Mexico where they enter the US via California or Texas.
This is how the invasion is taking place. Don’t listen to the media
when they tell you that it’s a conspiracy theory to say that migrants
are being bussed around the world in the middle of the night. This is
human trafficking caught on camera.
1,982
18,845
987
37,214
0
Laura Loomer
@LauraLoomer
2h
Thank you. I like being comfortable. Nothing worse than sore feet. I
see women wearing insane heels all the time wobbling all over looking
stupid. I prefer smaller heels and comfort as opposed to super high
heels and sore feet. As long as I feel good in my outfit, that is what
matters to me. I’m not out here trying to impress anyone or be a
fashion queen. I dress modestly. Some people don’t like that. To each
their own. I’ll always choose comfort first.
GwenAnn Lane @GwenAnn_Lane_
7h
Replying to @LauraLoomer @TheLeoTerrell @DrJeffGunter
Cute dress! Great hair and make-up! You look gorgeous! You look like
you'd wear more of a snappy stiletto, rather than a sensible slingback
pump, though. 👠
33
4
162
Laura Loomer retweeted
Visegrád 24
@visegrad24
2h
The Hamas Caucus is real.
187
434
22
2,726
Laura Loomer
@LauraLoomer
2h
So cringe. Gabby Giffords @GabbyGiffords was shot less than 1 mile
away from my house in Tucson where my family bought groceries when I
was in high school. It was tragic what happened to her, but it’s even
more tragic how her husband and her team dress her up like a puppet to
push for gun control when she clearly can’t function without
assistance and coaching. I’ve seen it up close in person being from
Arizona. She speaks like a child now and only recites notes that are
given to her on paper that she has to memorize. She has child like
tendencies because she was shot in the head and requires a full time
babysitter in the form of an aid, and her husband. The Democrats are
exploiting a woman with permanent brain damage for the sake of pushing
anti 2A legislation. Shame on her husband @SenMarkKelly for using his
Brain damaged wife as a Political prop. It’s really gross. It’s so
distasteful.
Gabrielle Giffords @GabbyGiffords
6h
I’m honored to be attending President Biden’s #SOTU tonight, where I’m
wearing orange to remind everyone in the room that we must continue to
work together and save lives from gun violence. 🧡
94
126
4
553
Laura Loomer retweeted
johnny maga
@_johnnymaga
4h
Jerry Nadler: "Nobody's going to talk about cognitive impairment now"
171
145
25
463
0
Laura Loomer retweeted
Adam Townsend
@adamscrabble
3h
😂 this video that Trump posted on Truth social should have been the
GOP rebuttal. That’s it, short, funny as fukc and you get the message
77
380
13
1,203
0
Laura Loomer retweeted
Charles R Downs
@TheCharlesDowns
3h
Joe Biden was angry and yelling about “saving democracy” from Trump,
then proceeded to threaten the U.S. Supreme Court to the Justices
faces at the SOTU. Again, Democrats are the true insurrectionists.
President Trump is right about that.
76
273
12
823
0
Laura Loomer
@LauraLoomer
3h
Her acting coach is getting fired for this one.
Katie Britt
@KatieBrittforAL
4h
Enough is enough. @JoeBiden: Innocent Americans are dying. And you
only have yourself to blame. Reverse your policies. End this crisis.
And stop the suffering.
262
138
17
1,103
Laura Loomer
@LauraLoomer
3h
Why is Katie Britt’s voice like that? She really is trying to get an
Oscar. It’s just too weird to watch. Had to shut it off. Why does the
GOP always give us their worst? Worst GOP SOTU reply ever.
@KatieBrittforAL
417
235
22
1,715
Laura Loomer
@LauraLoomer
3h
You are not allowed to wear campaign gear on the floor of the House.
The media will use that to attack President Trump. @mtgreenee is being
selfish and she is creating a liability for Trump by doing what she
did tonight. She needs to be more considerate and think about how her
actions impact Trump.
SS
@ss_scmb
5h
Replying to @LauraLoomer @RepMTG
She’s fine Laura, people are always saying you are a liability as well
and we always defend. This isn’t the time to be fighting one another
307
70
12
711
Laura Loomer retweeted
Jessico Bowman
@JessicoBowman
4h
Biden wanted to end voter ID laws while literally allowing a foreign
invasion at our southern border of illegal immigrants that Loomer
revealed in her exclusive footage that they are coming to America to
vote for Biden!! Check that out. Follow Laura Loomer.
13
102
1
392
Laura Loomer
@LauraLoomer
4h
Why does @JoeBiden shout every time he speaks? Why does Joe Biden
support Islamic terrorists? We need Trump back. And we need him NOW!
#Trump2024
130
441
14
1,273
Laura Loomer
@LauraLoomer
4h
President Trump just posted this on Truth Social.
649
3,507
40
10,019
Laura Loomer
@LauraLoomer
4h
Biden just said “retribution is an ancient idea”…. Is that why he’s
trying to lock Trump up in jail in the middle of an election year? JOE
BIDEN IS A LIAR! #StateOfTheUnion
99
449
5
1,803
Laura Loomer
@LauraLoomer
4h
President Trump continues his play by play rebuttal of @JoeBiden’s
SOTU on Truth Social. Trump says Biden “wants to take away everyone’s
gun!” “Remember that when you go to the voting booth, because if I’m
not elected, your guns are GONE, along with your Freedom!” #Trump2024
76
408
6
1,052
Laura Loomer
@LauraLoomer
4h
Joe Biden just referred to Israelis as “Israelites” and called for
Israel to send more aid to GAZA. Joe Biden is a demon. I literally
hate this man.
240
575
15
3,074
Laura Loomer
@LauraLoomer
4h
Joe Biden just said it’s been a hard time for “Palestinians”. Fuck
him. It’s been a hard time for Jews who were murdered by the jihadists
supported and funded by the US government. It’s been a hard time for
JEWS. I’m so sick of Joe Biden and his lies. He has blood on his
hands.
120
825
15
3,282
Laura Loomer
@LauraLoomer
4h
Joe is slurring his words.
165
167
9
1,904
Laura Loomer
@LauraLoomer
4h
. at JoeBiden actually just said that violent crime has decreased since
he’s been “President”. Is anyone actually drinking this Kool Aid?
181
542
11
2,230
Laura Loomer retweeted
Laura Loomer
@LauraLoomer
7h
EP32: LIVE! STATE OF THE UNION Coverage with Laura Loomer: Trump vs.
Biden Rematch Going LIVE at 8:00 pm EST tonight! I’m covering Biden’s
speech and Trump’s play by play rebuttal in real time! Tune in here!
👇🏻 #SOTU rumble.com/v4hw08i-ep32-live…
EP32: LIVE! STATE OF THE UNION Coverage with Laura Loomer: Trump vs.
Biden Rematch

Choose 1775 Coffee by going to www.1775coffee.com/LOOMER and use code
LOOMER for 10% off at checkout on your first order. You can also
follow Laura on Twitter, Gab, Truth Social, and Gettr @LauraLoome
rumble.com
42
137
6
397
Laura Loomer
@LauraLoomer
5h
Biden is gaslighting everyone about the Border Bill that isn’t a
border bill and all I can hear is @RepMTG’s nails on a chalk board
voice trying to over power his voice so she can get a sound bite for
her fundraising email. She is such a liability to MAGA. I can’t
emphasize this enough. She has got to go. Just an awful woman.
398
231
19
1,463