USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 00:01:57 PST 2024

Logo
RNC Research
@RNCResearch

Exposing the lies, hypocrisy, and failed far-left policies of Joe
Biden and the Democrat Party. Managed by the Republican National
Committee.
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
gop.com/rapid-response
Joined July 2009

    Tweets 48,657
    Following 45
    Followers 537,991
    Likes 158

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Pinned Tweet
RNC Research
@RNCResearch
Feb 11
Here are five straight minutes that show exactly why the special
counsel noted Biden's diminished mental fitness
2,297
8,786
2,009
18,039
0
RNC Research
@RNCResearch
2h
FACT CHECK: "Bidenomics" is a complete failure
25
120
6
368
0
RNC Research retweeted
Townhall.com @townhallcom
2h
Joe Biden gets heckled by Gold Star Father Steve Nikoui. His son,
Lance Col. Kareem Nikoui, was killed by a terrorist suicide bomber
during Joe Biden’s disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan.
73
1,047
51
3,295
0
RNC Research retweeted
GOP
@GOP
2h
Sen. @KatieBrittforAL: "The true unvarnished state of our union begins
and ends with this: our families are hurting; our country can do
better."
531
360
42
2,012
0
RNC Research
@RNCResearch
2h
Biden, whose speech ended 25 minutes ago, is currently wandering
around the House chamber asking where he's supposed to go
87
342
43
902
0
RNC Research
@RNCResearch
2h
CNN: Biden's State of the Union was "like an old guy screaming to
kids, 'GET OFF MY LAWN.'"
57
327
5
1,206
0
RNC Research
@RNCResearch
2h
"[Biden] talked about Snickers and snack chips before he ever got to
the border ... It was so weird," says @ScottJenningsKY.
34
141
3
429
0
RNC Research
@RNCResearch
2h
Things Biden didn't mention during his State of the Union: — Botched
Afghanistan withdrawal — U.S. service members killed in Afghanistan —
U.S. service members killed by Iran-backed proxies in the Middle East
— Gas prices — TikTok — Nuclear — North Korea — Cuba — School choice —
Classified docs scandal — Hunter's corruption — Fossil fuels —
Deporting illegals — Border wall — Attacks on pregnancy centers —
China's human rights abuses
27
378
7
884
RNC Research
@RNCResearch
2h
CNN's John King: "This is the 36th of these for me ... Never heard one
so political. Never heard one that is such a campaign speech."
119
668
22
2,511
0
RNC Research
@RNCResearch
2h
BIDEN: "I'm going that way?" HANDLER: "Yep, we're going this way right here."
34
136
11
351
0
RNC Research
@RNCResearch
2h
BIDEN: "I kinda wish sometimes I was cognitively impaired"
34
96
12
251
0
RNC Research
@RNCResearch
2h
CNN's Jake Tapper: "His presentation, his enunciation, of course, is
not as clear as it once was..."
54
90
9
389
0
RNC Research retweeted
Team Trump (Text TRUMP to 88022)
@TeamTrump
3h
20
226
4
639
RNC Research retweeted
Team Trump (Text TRUMP to 88022)
@TeamTrump
3h
56
253
11
1,074
RNC Research retweeted
Team Trump (Text TRUMP to 88022)
@TeamTrump
3h
78
1,567
32
3,931
RNC Research
@RNCResearch
3h
Biden is short circuiting. Time for bed!
52
202
9
839
0
RNC Research
@RNCResearch
3h
Biden announces a "temporary pier in the Mediterranean on the coast of Gaza"
21
23
4
57
0
RNC Research
@RNCResearch
3h
Biden is unwell
84
387
20
1,492
0
RNC Research
@RNCResearch
3h
Biden claims he "taught the Second Amendment for 12 years!" He was
paid $1 million by the University of Pennsylvania, but he never taught
a single class.
82
923
56
2,454
0
RNC Research
@RNCResearch
3h
Biden says he's "ready to fix" the border crisis he created. He could
END the crisis today by reversing the executive action he took to
dismantle border security in the first place. He won't.
51
351
11
1,152
0
RNC Research
@RNCResearch
3h
Here is Joe Biden in 2010 delivering a eulogy for noted segregationist
and former KKK Exalted Cyclops Robert Byrd, who once led a KKK chapter
with 150 members. Biden called him a "mentor," a "guide," and a
"friend."
27
735
29