Morning Spam

Thu Mar 7 05:02:40 PST 2024

1800
rebel worker 2 gets confused sometimes, but for years has been on his
mission to root out corporate and political corruption from his nation.
unbeknownst to him, he was a plant all this time, a figurehead in a shell
corporation placed by traffick boss and purportedly given a brain implant
so that traffick boss would have some control over the inevitable
embarrassing “lies” that newspapers and databases can run

fast forward, rebel worker 2 is dragging traffick boss to an anti-mind
control recovery event, but once he finally got there, rebel worker 2
seemed to zone out and started acting like he was back in his shell
corporation doing work () on traffick boss’s dollar investigating funded
scandal stories that were generally caused by traffick boss himself ((too
much backstory!! where does all this backstory come from??
(fuming)(maybe?)))

traffick boss: “uhhhh are you okay? did you bring me here for a reason?”

1805 1806 1807
-0800 2024-03-06

2024-03-07 0456

how traffick boss was taken out of power

after traffick boss was forced to attend mind control recovery workshops
with rebel worker 2 and experimentee he came back

(fictional traffick boss)

traffick boss: “when i was young i was raped by my father”

traffick boss looks at dictator of dictatortopia, wealthy investor,
janitor, and intern
traffick boss is holding easels and slides and presentation material and
begins setting them up

traffick boss: “he raped me over and over and over again, and physically
abused me. he violated me in the worst ways.”

traffick boss sets up an easel with giant text saying something like “mind
control and rape of the body and soul”

traffick boss: “rape is mind control and i didn’t understand.”

traffick boss cries.

traffick boss points at easel.

traffick boss: “i didn’t inderstan!”

traffick boss pauses for impact, then flips the page on the easel

traffick boss: “my father, my own traffic boss, would rape me whenever i
wouldn’t understand”

(… the next bit is about the consciousness splitting off into fragments …

traffick boss wants to talk about this a lot.

this is probably important because everybody else needs the therapy too,
even if they weren’t raped by traffick boss’s father.

(something about poop. maybe eating one’s own.)