Morning Spam

Sat Jan 27 12:33:37 PST 2024

[really wrong][but trying to address the wrongness can make more content!]

worker 3: “i want pickles, let’s go buy pickles!”
worker 4: “ok lemme dance in front of the surveillance cameras so the ai
understands we’re getting pickles and doesn’t mind control us for breathing
differently”
worker 3: “let you do what do you say?”
worker 4: “are we getting rebel pickles or oppression pickles? they’ll want
to know that”
worker 3: “uhhh”
worker 5: “let’s get rebel pickles i like the rebels!”
crippled worker 2: “no, i tried that, get oppression pickles, traffick boss
hates rebel pickles”
worker 6: “rebel worker 2 is in charge now though, things are probably
backwards, we have to get rebel pickles”
worker 7: “what we have to do is send a delegation to the different
factions and explain to the rebel factions that we are getting rebel
pickles, and the boss factions that we are getting oppression pickles, so
the ai doesn’t vivisect us.”
worker 4: “right. we’ve done this before and we’ll be back in a jiffy!”

zombie goon 2 [suspicious, accusatory, probing]: “you say you’re getting
_rebel pickles_?”
worker 7: “nonono we are getting _oppression pickles_! l—”
zombie goon 2: “but then why are you—“
worker 7 [anxious, shaking a little]: “—ong live traffick boss!”
zombie goon 2: “right. let me clear it with traffick boss.”

zombie goon 2: “traffick boss, some workers are getting oppression pickles
at the store.”
rebel worker 2 [distracted]: “
[‘i am actually in this situation / if it matters / and i need to not be /
deported / by my / worker’]
rebel worker 2 [distracted]: “huh? why are you telling me this?”

rebel worker 2: “you guys are having some trouble buying pickles?”
worker 7 [shaking anxiously]: “oppression pickles! for the glory of
traffick boss’s empire! _oppression_ pickles!”
worker 7 glances at zombie worker 2 who is busy eating potato chips in a
surveillance room, and at worker 4 who is dancing and pantomiming burning
down the corporation in front of a cell phone somebody left leaning on a
shelf
rebel worker 2: “isn’t dictatorsoft resolving these problems for you?”

worker 4 [overhearing, stopping dancing]: “_resolving_??”

workers 2, 3, 5, and 6 go and get pickles