[ot][spam][crazy][fiction] morning spam 3: hybrid mcboss

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 11:12:26 PST 2024

A bunch of older [m-] experimentees (organs and wires that have grey
eyebrows, maybe beards, white hair) are — holding mind control launchers
[and firing in a friendly cheery manner [to murder mailman
—-
mailman (dodging hail of generated traffick boss parts, some splat like
tomat—
: “hey, uh, why are all you cool experimentee rebels volleying at me like
this?”

the oldr exper8mentees stop launching generated traffick boss parts and
look at each other and sc(atch their heads (but then shrug and start
launching agai—

mailman dodges traffick boss rockets (in outer space asteroid field? (how
about while playing asteroids?))
experimentee: “it’s the business ai. we’re so entrained to (it, and it
doesn’t want the postal service to run. (because people have been talking
about mind control while boss is dead.)

mailman: “oh!”

rebel worker: “oh!”