Fri Jan 19 12:02:12 PST 2024

3/24

On Fri, Jan 19, 2024 at 14:12 Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim &
Survivor of Many <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2/24
>
> traffick boss is in his powersuit, in a war zone, prepared for his
> personality AI to mind control him to be cruel to helpless people while
> experiencing pleasure
> […]
>
> […]
>
> traffick boss —
>
> Helpless Person stumbles on Pointedly Cruel —
>
> traffick boss hunts down icecr—
>
> a butterfly catcher nets traffick boss in a butterfly net
>
> there he is, in a giant steel powersuit, flailing his limbs that are
> caught in a tiny

flailing his hydraulic limbs
(left window as draft 1415)

> butterfly net
>
> butterflier: “now what is this specimin!”
>
> traffick boss: “[gobbledygook of secret doublewords in criminal languages
> that traffick boss is used to pretending to be normal!]”
>
> butterflier: “what a specimen!”
>
> butterflier traps traffick boss with a flick of his butterfly net, and
> goes to get a tape recorder to record traffick boss’s wild calls
>
> traffick boss has [pins —
>
> we are sad we don’t have a wonky-word example. our poor decaying mind. (we
> are extra taxed this week though!)
>

> traffick boss is pinned through the chest to a display board
> his powersuit (he looks like a butterfly a little.
>
> -
>
> on runs a military squad, looking for the war robot and its pilot
>
> he is pinned to a display board with a butterfly pin
>
> the military squad fires at traffick boss now that he is trapped on the
> butterfly board
>
> the bullets ricochet off his powersuit armor
> rebel AIs hiding among the powersuit from the experimentees it was built
> with gently guide the bullets so as to protect the rest of the butterfly
> display
>
> traffick raises his hea—
>
> 1412

1430

i’m experiencing donald trump name influence, maybe time to learn about
cambdrige analytica or something

1431

thinking of writing spam with an AI on an ipad. maybe setting up a server
to do this via ???

143

1433

Dungeon Adventure Cave

Welcome to Dungeon Adventure Cave. You are a grizzled, intrepid adventurer.

What do you do?
> where am i look around

You are in a dungeon. A wobblygook is attacking you.
> fight wobblygook

You vanquish the foul wobblygook.
What now?
> give wobblygook caring respects. look for information on if there is
wobblygook family

You kneel by the wobblygook with your adventurer’s cap on your heart. You
rifle through their body for loot and find a photo of another wobblygook
with some small wobblygooks in front with a heart drawn on it.

What now?
> investigate photo. is it from this dungeon? have i been there?

You recognise th—
—

Dungeon Adventure Cave 2

Welcome to DAC 2. You are in an undergound space by a waterfall, lit by
luminescent moss growing from the dissolved biomatter in the water. A
lantern is resting by the side of the

—-

Dungeon Adventure 3

> punch cushion

You pick up a cushion and whale at it.

> apologize to cushion

You feel bad punching the cushion and issue it an apology.

—

Dungeon Adventure 3
The Adventurer And The Cushion

Y—

Maybe I’ll make an AI dungeon with openai.

1440

nope also device very glitchy (othr thongw)

1443

oop
1443
idea 1: people don’t like technology so they are letting AI viruses take
over the world?
idea 2: card player reveals they have trump card then returns it to deck?

1444

the wobblygook family

a happy family of wobblygooks with an unvanquished parent
1444

——

obblygook migrati
—

snow
-

abc

we have discovered that it is so easy-simple to have incredible power that
everybody dissociates from it and avoids it?

(th—
——-

once OOPS OOPS

the mistakefrog croaks at an office building

as the mistake it croaked flies through the building, people can be seen to
fumble papers, trip, send emails to the wrong people, etc etc
mistake frog (grins prou?

—

abc abc

if if if ir if if if