Fwd: FOIL Request No. 2022-090560 - Larson (NY-DFS Apple Card Investigation)

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Fri Jan 19 09:55:12 PST 2024

Pro Visions.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Gunnar Larson <g at xny.io>
Date: Tue, Jan 16, 2024, 8:00 AM
Subject: Fwd: FOIL Request No. 2022-090560 - Larson (NY-DFS Apple Card
Investigation)
To: <cypherpunks at cpunks.org>

"Some believe that the Apple logo is a reference to the biblical story of
Adam and Eve. In the story, Adam and Eve are tempted by Satan to eat the
forbidden fruit from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil."

Do not talk to the snake?

Find out today at 9:30am today:
https://www.goldmansachs.com/investor-relations/presentations/2023/broadcast-fourth-quarter-2023.html

What would Steve Jobs say about the Women and the missing Apple Card
records?