Thu Jan 18 19:09:26 PST 2024

those jokes need help, they can look like veiled threats, i think more
distended invertions around the tense parts could help (like the toilet
bowl), maybe as well as inversion of falsehood, unsure

---

hello! it's 1127 ET for me and both of my mobile devices were recently
dead, but the ipad just booted up.

i was worried because i wasn't sure how to get to my appointment, gotten so
used to mobile maps (i used to refuse to use them ;p now dependent)

[i spent some time with my hpp-l55b, there are new treble-experimentations
releases! i didn't find my old firmware repo and made a new one at
https://github.com/xloem/HPP-L55B . it isn't working. when i finally got it
going but LTE didn't work and i asked for hlep on the telegram, the image
suddenly started misbehaving locally in really weird ways, i'm currently
rewriting the entire flash to try to get it to do anything at all. [it's
possibly explainable by problems compounding from a jiggled cable
interrupting a partition flash, but i'm unsure why this would erase the
partition or modify other partitions)]

anyway now the ipad booted (it doesn't always) i have a theoretical way to
make appointment :)
1129
2024 01-18 -0500

everything’s a little upside down! omigod i got so little sleep i spent so
much time archiving firmware

when i got into this phone, phhusson stopped maintenance of
treble-experimentations with the final revision being the one i ported to
the phone.
shane / viva la android on the xda forums who was packaging the vendor
information for others has somehow died now, it says on the forums.

it seems possible an automated discouragement that started targeting me
around 2013 near the facebook emotional transfer experiments, is still
running. i’m curious if these deaths are real or just fake, it if they’re
real it’s weird to think of it as discoursgement ;p i need a reality check

anyway firmware is fun! my phone still doesn’t work but it’s nice to sort
parts