Fwd: [OpenRecords] Request FOIL-2023-056-15960 Acknowledged NYPD body cam footage, for NYCCoin Touting.)

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Tue Jan 16 04:02:21 PST 2024

Hello:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-attorney-in-manhattan-launches-program-to-encourage-more-self-disclosure-9c445004

Gunnar

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Gunnar Larson <g at xny.io>
Date: Fri, Jan 12, 2024, 2:59 AM
Subject: Fwd: [OpenRecords] Request FOIL-2023-056-15960 Acknowledged NYPD
body cam footage, for NYCCoin Touting.)
To: <casework at gillibrand.senate.gov>
Cc: <cypherpunks at cpunks.org>

Dear Honorable Senator Gillibrand:

My name is Gunnar Larson and I am a co-founder at xNY.io - Bank.org.

Today I contact your esteemed office seeking assistance with retrieving the
NYPD body camera footage mentioned below.

The FOIL request was filed with the NYPD on July 14, 2023. The NYPD
responded on July 16, 2023, noting a potential delivery date of the body
camera footage by end of November 2023.

As of today, January 12, 2024 xNY.io - Bank.org has not heard from the NYPD
on receiving the body camera footage.

Senator Gillibrand, I am concerned delay in receiving this body camera
footage may disrespect your #MeToo zero tolerance policy. Humbly, the FBI
should be able to confirm with your office if this is a "Don't Ask, Don't
Tell" matter.

Ultimately, I am concerned this matter should not impact the pure interests
of your Lummis-Gillibrand Responsible Financial Innovation Act.

The FBI should be able to be honest with your office concerning your
Bloomberg Crypto Summit interview with Senator Lummis on the Responsible
Financial Innovation Act. It is my understanding that the NYPD body camera
footage could have been staged politically, given xNY's approach to
NYCCoin.

Senator Gillibrand, your office could offer anyone the opportunity to
engage the new SDNY program here to protect honest integrity of the NYPD:
https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-attorney-in-manhattan-launches-program-to-encourage-more-self-disclosure-9c445004
.

Thank you Senator Gillibrand.

Sending you the very best regards,