Mon Jan 8 18:44:14 PST 2024

traffick boss and a bunch of workers and cyborgs and torture victims
and all are [doing something really stupid]
[[but how could anything be really stupid if it were imagined as
paired with that image of the old woman with her hand on her hip?]]
[[[[you're saying .. when you think of this image ... that _nothing at
all_ seems stupid?]]]
[[yes, after looking at it]]
[[[[...]]]]
[[i have 24 posts per day. i'm not sure what # i'm on.]]
2140 -0500

thinking of something that's stupid to do
something people wouldn't want done
is nothing disliked ever at all?

let's start combining concepts
what if the verb were 'digging' and the noun were 'businesses'?

we could have the workers 'digging graves for businesses!'
it totally works. the meme is strong. it'll support anything.

uhhhh ok obviously it wouldn't support strong triggering things [that
could be used to wrest power from --
]
but those tend to disrupt everything ...

what if we dug different things than graves for businesses?
like, what if we dug holes in their office floors?
and then we could throw beach balls down the holes
!
this sounds pretty silly.
2143

traffick boss and a bunch of workers and cyborgs and torture victims
and all are digging holes in office floors to throw beach balls down
th---
2143

sorry for refreshing the meme before i posted :S [one guess is 50%
chance, another participant says the metric differs.]
2144
blargh how many emails am i at