Lawfare against Buttface pending his summary execution

pro2rat at yahoo.com.au pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jan 1 09:13:22 PST 2024

No wonder the SoB looks so miserable lately. Truth is a defence in any libel action!

" . . .  Addressing the severity of the allegations, Nerayoff said, “The truth is so bad that they can’t show on-chain data that would prove I’m lying about the DAO Hack being an inside job.” He added, “They know that we know even this heist is the tip of the iceberg. Their silence has never been more deafening.”

FROM

https://bitcoinist.com/ethereum-dominoes-fall-other-whistleblowers/?utm_source=coingecko&utm_content=coingecko&utm_campaign=coingecko&utm_medium=coingecko&utm_term=coingecko

Freak!