Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 17:25:29 PST 2024

[
communicates using secret crime language near traffick boss interest in
mind controlling opposition in ukraine to win war. traffick boss (in
hyperprison, trying to reach out): “we accept the contract! we accept the
contract!”
rebel worker 2 tries to stop proposal and instead broker pseudohyperpeace,
but is ignored because he isn’t referencing accepting the proposal the
communication is searching around, and isn’t speaking the secret crime
language
communication satisfied when influenced by traffick boss’s acceptance
but traffick boss is (stuck in hyperprison and has greatly reduced
influence (but still little if caref