Thu Feb 8 16:52:11 PST 2024

some of us are thinking of the previous one being in morning-spam
rather than non-canon! it might not be hard to mutate to
being-in-hyperprison at all! i would have traffick boss send the
letter to somebody outside the hyperprison, so i'd make up a new name
for a slavery boss peer than dict-of-dicto since dict-of-dicto is also
in prison. tihs would open potential new story-smidges around not all
of traffick boss's social group being in the hyperprison.

[1641]

oh and then we could add wordage around the missive being surveiled
and stimulated via [guilt induction? maybe translate to story] ai,
both in tb writing it, and in a rebel worker 2 or groupee engaging it
[i had rare opportunity to see authority side of this at the
anti-trafficking lecture where the trafficker got >100 years for all
the victims [--
it's of--

well i dunno :S it's a present topic on both sides, i guess it happens
because we have so much struggle to engage normal relations naturally.
maybe easier to resolve around a less charged topic unsure [[[[[[[[[[

1644

traffick boss 2
all sorts of

oops

traffick boss's foot is meditating.
it's sitting bent on something
maybe it is meditating on mind control

traffick boss's foot: "[[[[traffick boss won't know i'm thinking
because i'm just foot neurons -- oops !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;p ;p ;p ;p

---

pudding landscape

it's 1980s 3d artwork and pudding
there are wireframe hillsides everywhere

but they are made of pudding

---

okokok you got me, the last xkcd was fun. it combined the concept of
log cabin with self-referential-fractal in a vague way similar to the
modern impossible challenge concepts
[i posted on explainxkcd [disputed some] that you could make the log
cabin like a holodeck, with [robotic walls that moved things around so
it looked as if the cabin was infinitely large

of course there have been horror movies of [robotic structures that trap you]
but we could try to make the robotic walls really secure so [that they
didn't trap you and behaved reliably ;S
maybe they could have a checking system that set off an alarm if the
user wasn't being treated fairly

it sounds a little fun, you could like run into the house, and keep on
running deeper and deeper forever and ever, like in a chasing
nightmare, and if somebody wanted to find you they would have to do
the same thing

of course th erobotics would hae to compartmentalize the available
space if two people entered and were at radically different recursive
depths
easier if they can make the outer structure bigger somehow, to e.g.
accomodate any number of people, although that might require
collecting more logs for the cabin

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

maybe we could 3d print a tiny version !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1649 -0800

traffick boss pulls a leg out of the pudding
looks around for his head

traffick boss's head (across a cavern, on a shelf): "experimentee,
where is my head"

traffick boss jumps in surprise that his voice came from acr

1649

1650 [1649 is requested to write, this doesn't look correct (1649.5)
but i guess bears meaning]

1651

we have relation that {there could be a major concern around {traffick
boss threads.

{there could be a major concern around traffick boss threads.