USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 18:32:31 PST 2024

> "Border isn't about "amnesty" "migration" or any other term... it's
> about one thing and one thing only CORRUPT COMMIE GLOBALIST
> DEMOCRATS FUCKING OVER AMERICA."

@elonmusk
Bidens strategy is very simple:
1. Get as many illegals in the country as possible.
2. Legalize them to create a permanent majority a one-party state.
That is why they are encouraging so much illegal immigration.
Simple, yet effective.

@elonmusk
In the bet-you-didnt-know category, Homeland Security Secretary
Mayorkas issued written guidance making it clear that:
1. Illegal presence alone is not grounds for deportation.
2. Criminal charges, convictions or gang membership alone are not
enough for deportation.
You basically have to be a convicted axe murderer to be deported!
Thats because every deportation is a lost vote.

@elonmusk
Critical thinking should be the first thing taught to kids
@addicted2newz
This is utterly brilliant. A student accuses @jk_rowling of being
transphobic. This teacher skilfully dissects the claim and challenges
it by asking questions. He teaches not what to think, but how to
think critically. Watch until the end. You see the epiphany in
real-time.

@elonmusk
Bill Maher is absolutely right
@unlimited_ls
Bill Maher calls out Joe Biden for lying about requiring additional
paperwork from Congress to deal with the border issues "The president
can fix this, he already has the existing lawsThis is all so silly...
I need a piece of paper from Congress to deal with the borderNo,
you already have that."

@nypost
Far-left comic Michael Rapaport says voting for Trump is on the
table after seeing migrants beat down cops in Times Square
trib.al/jmwrLgI

@elonmusk
It was always the plan
@aimeeterese
a pathway to citizenship for our nation's 11 million undocumented
immigrants is the only way to maintain [Democrats] electoral strength
in the future Centre for American Progress (2013)

@elonmusk
If youre wondering why housing is so expensive, this is a major
contributor
@elonmusk
A few other things you probably dont know: illegals in America can
get bank loans, mortgages, insurance, drivers licenses, free
healthcare (California & New York) and in-state college tuition.
Whats the point of being a citizen if an illegal gets all the
benefits, but doesnt pay taxes or do jury duty?

@elonmusk
Impeach @SecMayorkas for deliberately breaking the law and massively
increasing illegal immigration beyond all historical precedent
90% Yes
10% No
358,500 votes  6 hours

@elonmusk
As a reminder, I am very much PRO increasing legal immigration
significantly. Im not anti-immigration, Im just against a massive
number of unvetted people flooding into America, which any rational
person should be.

@elonmusk
As a general rule, if you believe *everything* your political party
says, you are an idiot

@elonmusk
Most people in America dont know that the census is based on a
simple headcount of people (including illegals) *not* just citizens.
This shifts political power and money to states and Congressional
districts with the highest number of illegals.

@elonmusk
This explains why there are so few deportations, as every deportation
is a lost vote. As happened this week, you can literally assault
police officers in broad daylight in New York, be released with no
bail, give everyone the finger and *still* not be deported!!
Outrageous.

@elonmusk
Here is the full text of the bill. It sounds so reasonable at first,
just like The Committee of Public Safety actually meant The Cutting
Off Heads Committee in revolutionary France.
https://www.congress.gov/117/bills/hr1177/BILLS-117hr1177ih.pdf

This bill is garbage.

@elonmusk
Good progress!
@cb_doge
BREAKING: Biggest news websites in the world sees traffic slumps
for second month in a row. While, traffic for  is at an all time
high. Traditional media is a direct competitor to . One of the
reasons why they are publishing fake articles targeting @elonmusk.