Sun Apr 28 19:16:18 PDT 2024

I made a mistake earlier today and a harmful part of me is active.

I am having a caring daydream (in subconscious?) and it is forming next
step memories thoughts and feelings via the harmful part and it's programs,
amnesias, numbnesses, counterings.

Thank you for any aid protecting my caring daydream, which is among a group
of concepts that are important to me at this time.

Thank you so much.

It was so helpful to me to write this here, but I think this first aid was
internal.