You weep for Santiago and curse the Marines

pro2rat at yahoo.com.au pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Apr 27 00:37:43 PDT 2024

Youse have that luxury!

Our mighty past is not dead. Its not even past.

https://www.anarchistnews.org/content/chile-interview-espacio-f%C3%A9nix-enes

In this way we fight with death, with resignation, oblivion and silence. Memory is always a dangerous element for power, which does not seek to accommodate or position our dead in the ordered rhythm of the city, the academy or melancholy, but rather to allow them to continue taking anarchic steps towards total liberation, dangerously free and alive… even when they are no longer physically alive.