Video: Steve Jobs imagining our AI future in 1985

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Mon Apr 8 03:59:48 PDT 2024

*Steve Jobs imagining our AI future in 1985 Video: *

https://youtu.be/en1FZe-Zkzs?si=GCqIFNnWKIrWJvuk

"And so my hope is that someday, when the next Aristotle is alive, we can
capture his underlying worldview in a computer, and someday, some students
will be able to not only read the words Aristotle wrote but ask Aristotle a
question and get an answer. And that's what I hope that we can do. So this
is the beginning."

—Apple cofouder, Steve Jobs, forecasting GenAI back in 1985.