Thu Apr 4 14:27:22 PDT 2024

i’m having some heavy internal change through rough things, maybe partly
associated with telling a zoom person about something i experienced ()

it’s pretty rough :/

1622

i’m wondering if i can traffick boss spam thru it (although we’d rather go
for a walk >_>)

1622

traffick boss attends peacemaking talk

complainants: “traffick boss it was unimaginably horrible to be trafficked
and murdered and mind controlled and tortured and stuff”

traffick boss: “sorry”

1623

traffick boss: “uh can i excuse myself now?”

complainaints: “not quite yet. can you hear our story some more?”

traffick boss waits and attends to complainants

complainants: “traffick boss it was unimaginably horrible to be trafficked
and murdered and mind controlled and tortured and stuff”

1624

traffick boss is not the star at this time

he is a little bit in disrepute

1625

traffick boss: “it is hard to mak—

1625

traffick boss has a pie on his face and is jumping rope on a pogo stick
he is sweating hard

while he jumps rope he murders people

murder victim: “oops! got murdered by some aggressive danger. hate it when
that happens!”

traffick boss: “this person died of natural causes. it was uhh rebel group
that killed them.”

murder victim’s family: “curse rebel group!”

traffick boss: “i fight rebel group, you should have funeral goers donate
to me”

1627