Because when you think of Buttface you think of user friendly cypherpunks

pro2rat at yahoo.com.au pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Apr 1 01:03:05 PDT 2024

Cypherpunk news roundup

Infamous and unholy serial killer evades execution.  But enough about Adam Backstabber. . . .

Hail, hail Lithuania!

So as you may now see Brics, I control my Imperium as you run your bar. With the latest Casablanca upgrade . . .

" Major Strasser is here, sir "

Excuse me.

Because when you think of Buttface you think of user friendly cypherpunks

https://cryptodaily.co.uk/news-in-crypto/cryptopotato:vitalik-explains-ethereums-next-steps-after-dencun-upgrade

Reposts not offensively stupid crap from dead man walking Michael Bloomberg and his pet poodle. Gunnar.