Karl's message (Re: [ot][spam][writing][crazy] Non-Canon Traffick Boss Spinoffs - The Reboot)

Fri Sep 29 19:31:27 PDT 2023

On 9/29/23, Greg Newby <gbnewby at pglaf.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 29, 2023 at 04:51:19PM -0400, Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One
> Victim & Survivor of Many wrote:
>> greg doesn't want us to post to the list. what do we do instead.
>>     we could climb. how about we find climbing behavior? costs money
>> to do as traffick boss wants. is okay.
>
> I didn't ask you to not post. I suggested in the past that the email backlog
> would likely be improved if you sent fewer longer messages, rather than so
> many very short ones.
>
> What I wrote today was a summary of the backlog that grew due to you sending
> so many messages:

I'm inferring you'd like me to post less because of your choice to
convey this to me.

Honestly, it would probably be good for me to try to post less at this point.

It's certainly easier if you're okay with the spam, [although it is
kind of just charity for me here].