Carrying a torch for APster

pro2rat at yahoo.com.au pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Sep 26 04:44:20 PDT 2023

That green-light eluded us then. But thats no matter.  Tomorrow we'll run faster.  Stretch out our arms further.

" . . . Paul Sztorc has been trying to launch a BTC-pegged sidechain prediction marketplace, Truthcoin (now renamed Hivemind), since 2015. Peter Todd called the eight-year-old idea “clever crazy instead of stupid crazy,” although he still thought it was crazy enough to have a “low chance of success.”

Truthcoin/Hivemind has never launched a mainnet.

Its founder, Sztorc, continues to promote two Bitcoin Improvement Proposals (BIPs), 300 and 301, which would allow him to launch the prediction market sidechain on the Bitcoin network. He recently raised $3 million for his company, LayerTwoLabs, to champion BIPs 300 and 301. . . . "

FROM

https://protos.com/heres-why-the-us-govt-always-shutters-prediction-markets/

Reposts not wholly blather from wannabe big-shots