Fri Sep 22 16:18:04 PDT 2023

[the phrase "human trafficking" -- is this only sex and labor
trafficking or not ???
we had a social interactoin where we thought we learned it was mostly
sex trafficking .
but there are other kinds too.
also if you are harvested for behaviors to control your country with
for profit, and can't do anything but feed this harvesting, this is
taking pay off of your slavery!
it can be very visceral. some people have it gentle we infer.
maybe we're thinking of it as a legal term, in which case its
recognition has been pretty narrow.
pretty sure it's not meant to be that narrow.

i don't know!