Fri Sep 22 15:36:39 PDT 2023

ugda big big

y'know what's cool about weird experiences coming over one resulting
in trolling the internet?

nobody locks you in a hospital, or a jail, or a cold wet porch when you do it!

my issue was hospitals until i managed the new intensities better --
1830

anyway it's nice of you guys not to throw me in a hospital when i step
into your space and start babbling nonsensically about scary things.

[[private: i went to part of a conference recently and learned some
people in hospitals get therapy. i haven't experienced that myself,
but apparently it's a big thing. i don't know what makes it different,
it could be a few things (area of country, what country, what
hospital, who runs the hospital, what kind of treatment modality the
hospital subscribes to, what i am diagnosed with, how i behave, what
kind of documentation goes with me, possible presence of invisible
coercive or psychological influence stuff, whether i have insurance,
how much funding the hospital has vs number of clients ... i'm
thinking that last one could be big) [there might be other "kinds" of
hospitals, too] {{anyway, they studied people who got DBT in
hospitals. how does that happen ?? what is going wrong in the world
??}}

maybe i'll look it up a smidge
1833
[i've also heard/read people get EEGs in hospitals! never had that either]
[i found a page from my geographic area (google spy software) that
says DBT is usually an outpatient thing, but is occasionally inpatient
in some places.]
<<<<<<got a confusion [for reason[s]]>>>>>>