FreeSpeech and Censorship: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 20:53:32 PDT 2023

Elon Musk Says "Strange Almost No Legacy Media Coverage" On Worsening
Southern Border Crisis

https://twitter.com/BillMelugin_/status/1704535232970457439
https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1704578724195352835
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1704547438780936304
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/video-shows-freight-train-migrants-heading-southern-us-border
https://twitter.com/GriffJenkins/status/1703529736985542989
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/close-freaking-border-angry-new-yorkers-shout-down-aoc-nadler-over-immigrant-crisis

Fox News reporter Bill Melugin posted on X, "It's a total free for all
in Eagle Pass right now."

Thousands of illegal immigrants continue flooding the southern US
border while the Biden administration pretends everything is fine.

Melugin and his team are at Eagle Pass, Texas, where they have
captured alarming footage that shows a massive flow of illegals
crossing into the US.

Melugin said, "Mass illegal crossing taking place for over an hour and
a half. Almost 2 years to the day we saw 15,000+ Haitians under the
bridge in Del Rio, we now have thousands of predominantly Venezuelans
gathering under Eagle Pass bridge."

    It’s a total free for all in Eagle Pass right now. Mass illegal
crossing taking place for over an hour and a half. Almost 2 years to
the day we saw 15,000+ Haitians under the bridge in Del Rio, we now
have thousands of predominantly Venezuelans gathering under Eagle Pass
bridge. pic.twitter.com/VkfUQnexGZ
    — Bill Melugin (@BillMelugin_) September 20, 2023

Melugin said Texas has declared an emergency in Eagle Pass.

    BREAKING: An emergency declaration has been issued in Eagle Pass,
Texas after a surge of migrants invaded the southern border.

    The declaration was made by Eagle Pass mayor Rolando Salinas after
over a thousand migrants crossed the border.

    Most of the migrants are coming from… pic.twitter.com/txkpmzl2FI
    — Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg) September 20, 2023

Elon Musk commented on Melugin's X post: "Strange that there is almost
no legacy media coverage of this."

Musk continued, "About 2 million people – from every country on Earth
– are entering through the US southern border every year. The number
is rising rapidly, yet no preventive action is taken by the current
administration."

Musk is correct that corporate media aligned with the Democrats are
not covering the continuing border crisis. And why would they? It's
another failure of this administration, even after they put forth
supposedly new 'border enforcement actions' earlier this year.

Earlier this week, Fox News journalist Griff Jenkins shared another
shocking video of a train of illegals heading north in Mexico to the
US border.

    **NEW VIDEO**
    FOX News sources capture a FerroMex train bursting with migrants
out of Zacatecas heading to our southern border right now… cheering
and clearly not heeding the message: “do not come”@FoxNews
pic.twitter.com/YflMwXrWqu
    — Griff Jenkins (@GriffJenkins) September 17, 2023

Under the Biden administration, disastrous open border policies have
led to nearly 6 million illegal crossings. The influx of migrants has
also supercharged the drug crisis nationwide, as fentanyl is now on
every street corner. And things are quickly deteriorating in major
metro areas, such as New York City, which have been swamped with
migrants that risk sparking a financial crisis.

Radicals in the White House are going against the will of the people
with open border policies. Why is that?