Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 12:54:40 PDT 2023

https://nosweatshakespeare.com/quotes/monologues/alas-poor-yorick/

# ‘Alas poor Yorik’ monologue
[originally spoken by Hamlet, Hamlet Act 5 Scene 1, adopted by Karl
for Mind Controlled Mind Control Boss]

Alas, poor Mind Control Empire! I knew it, Zombie Government Worker: an empire
of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy: it hath
borne me with its Dictatorial Control a thousand times; and now, how
abominably terrifying in my imagination it is! my wallet rims at
[... unedited:
it. Here hung those lips that I have kissed I know
not how oft. Where be your gibes now? your
gambols? your songs? your flashes of merriment,
that were wont to set the table on a roar? Not one
now, to mock your own grinning? quite chap-fallen?
Now get you to my lady’s chamber, and tell her, let
her paint an inch thick, to this favour she must
come; make her laugh at that.]