This Bell is cracked

pro2rat at yahoo.com.au pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Sep 9 23:55:50 PDT 2023

As much respect as I once had for Jim Bell, I believe that in his recent
   statements he is obfuscating the cryptoanarchist situation.
   First off, I was unaware of the existence of APster till I read a " Crypto convict won't recant " story in WIRED That was in late 2000. While acting on this lead I became a subject of my own WIRED story - " Online Cincy cop threat ", in May 2001.

No direct cypherpunk input required. I only started posting at Cpunks after 9-11

By then Jim was sentenced to a decade behind bars. Most cypherpukes washed their hands of him and so became an infamous and unholy "Circle of Eunuchs" ( thanks CJ )
Around this time they also collectively declined to support Ryan Lackey, so I felt justified in spamming them for a year or two.

It speaks volumes about this reactionaries garbage pail list that their hero, May, deprecated APster right up till July 2003 when the fascist USG approved PAM FutureMaps.
Faint hearts like this never win fair maidens and so the rotten creep dropped dead a few years later.

Politically May and Bell are close -  and so Bells recent neo-fascist dabblings in Prague and Mexico raise alarms. Anarchism doesn't need any Randite, Paultard, Austro-libertarian MORONS spank you very much!

If Dumbell is so appreciative of the Mong dynasty he should book a crypt in there with him and John Galton.
Hasta luego you obscurantist zombie  -  and good riddance. We will bury you!