USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 23:06:22 PDT 2023

The FBI had over 40 confidential human sources involved in Biden
family criminal investigations. However, the FBI's Washington Field
Office shut down subpoenas, search warrants, and investigations into
the Bidens, according to documents obtained by Sen. Chuck Grassley.
The revelations were laid out in a letter Grassley, R-Iowa, wrote to
Attorney General Merrick Garland and FBI Director Christopher Wray
late Tuesday night obtained by Fox News Digital. "Based on the
information provided to my office over a period of years by multiple
credible whistleblowers, there appears to be an effort within the
Justice Department and FBI to shut down investigative activity
relating to the Biden family," Grassley wrote in a letter to Attorney
General Garland and FBI Director Wray. "Such decisions point to
significant political bias infecting the decision-making of not only
the Attorney General and FBI Director, but also line agents and
prosecutors." He added: "Our Republic cannot survive such a political
infection, and you have an obligation to this country to clear the
air." Source: Fox News Digital via @BrookeSingman