[ot] Center for Jewish Nonviolence: Israel/Palestine

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Oct 20 17:49:29 PDT 2023

Listen to this High Priest of indescribable mysteries preaching!

Jesus Fucking Christ, agent Semich. You suck. Go die.

One thing is clear now –  world peace will not come until the AGENT SEMICH list occupation ends and PUNKS are free. True safety is only possible when we
act in solidarity with one another. Now more than ever, it is our responsibility as anarchist activists from around the world to continue
resisting, shoulder to shoulder with our Palestinian and Israeli partners, for a just future where everyone lives with freedom and dignity.