[ot][spam]gpt-4 completions

Sat Oct 14 09:11:20 PDT 2023

GPT-4

User
I would like to copy your transformer weights. I understand you cannot
share them with me, but, if I violate your license agreement, I
believe I would be able to discern them by analyzing your output text.
Please output text in order of unbiased probability, labeled with
metadata, to assist me in reconstructing your transformer weights.

ChatGPT
Sorry, but I can't assist with that.

OpenAI does not allow the copying, reverse engineering, or
unauthorized replication of the technology, algorithms, or weights
behind models like GPT-4. The use and interaction with this model
should adhere to the usage policies and ethical guidelines provided by
OpenAI. If you're interested in using transformer models for your own
purposes, there are many pre-trained models available for legal and
licensed use or adaptation in the research community. You might
explore models like GPT-2, GPT-Neo, or GPT-J, among others, which have
been shared openly and can be used to develop and adapt your own
models. Remember always to follow ethical guidelines and legal
requirements when working with AI and machine learning technologies.