[ot][spam][crazy][draft] Mind Controlled Utopia #4.327e9

Thu Oct 12 16:01:44 PDT 2023

experimentee and traffick boss go to the caring for closest friends table

Caring For Closest Friends Table
    "If Things Are Unfamiliar Or If I Even Imagine Being Angry, I Know
I've Found My Closest Friend"

they sit

experimentee: "why were so you horrible in the business?"

traffick boss stares at experimentee.

a lot has changed since experimentee forced traffick boss to come to
the reconstructed utopia [after they killed somebody there and
everybody fled]. but suddenly his memory gets a little foggy, and he
shakes his head a little. maybe not that much has changed.

a pause.

traffick boss: "i used to cry to cover up how horrible a person i am."

traffick boss: "i've always been a horrible person. i guess i just accepted it."

experimentee looks at traffick boss. this was a new thing for him to say.

farmer: "you're not a horrible person!"

traffick boss looks at farmer as if he is new to reality.

a pause

experimentee: "it's enticing, to hear you say that."

experimentee: "it's something we said, over and over again, very fervently."

experimentee looks at traffick boss.

experimentee: "but it's not enough."