Assassination Politics

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 13:52:10 PDT 2023

Politicians, Elites, Govts, Corps, and their Military Complexes
will be the ones doing AP, against each other, their own
whitepapers proffer the subject and analysis.
Already have been centuries of their literal assassination of
people, both domestic and abroad, directly and contracted.
And more threats...

Six Ways From Sunday? Ex-CIA Director 'Jokes' About Assassinating US Senator

Former CIA Director Michael Hayden on Monday joked about assassinating
Sen. Tommy Tuberville.

Tuberville, who serves as the head of the Senate Armed Services
Committee, has been blocking bulk confirmations of hundreds of
military officers for key leadership roles in protest of a Pentagon
policy that pays for troops' abortions and other reproductive
services.

    Tuberville’s blockade prevents the Senate Armed Services Committee
from quickly approving nominations by a unanimous vote, forcing Senate
Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) to send some promotions to the
full Senate floor for votes.

    A spokesman for Tuberville told NBC News over the weekend that the
former Auburn University football coach isn’t planning on backing down
from his blockade even amid Hamas’ deadly attack on Israel. -NY Post

"Should Tommy Tuberville be removed from his committee?" asked
Democrat activist Nathalie Jacoby, to which Hayden replied: "How about
the human race?"

    How about the human race? https://t.co/UCGCfF1lA3
    — Gen Michael Hayden (@GenMhayden) October 10, 2023

The reactions to the ex-head of an agency that's been known to 'reach
out and touch' their enemies, suggesting Tuberville's assassination,
are about what one would expect:

    Them: The media and the deep state are not out to get Republicans,
that’s a conspiracy theory

    CNN National Security Analyst And Former Head Of The CIA Michael
Hayden: Tommy Tuberville should be assassinated
pic.twitter.com/mig8jma8Lg
    — Logan Dobson (@LoganDobson) October 10, 2023

    Dear Spoogemonger. Tuberville has done America a great service.
Questioning yours now.
    — Larry Schweikart (@LarrySchweikart) October 10, 2023

    He's likely a CIA operative! None of them respect their oath.
    — Scott A McMillan (@scott4670) October 10, 2023

"Former CIA Director Michael Hayden calls for the assassination of
Sen. Tuberville because the senator is performing desperately needed
oversight of the U.S. Military," wrote The Federalist's Mollie
Hemmighway on X.

    Truly sickening.
    — Robby Starbuck (@robbystarbuck) October 10, 2023

As the Post notes, this isn't the first time Hayden has taken shots at
Tuberville.

"Tuberville absolutely is a racist," Hayden posted to "X" last month.

    I have aphasia. Sometimes my meaning isn’t clear. What I meant to
say is Tuberville absolutely is a racist. Or, in other words, it is
not wrong to say he is a racist. https://t.co/bGHAhPJhQE
    — Gen Michael Hayden (@GenMhayden) September 29, 2023

He also signed an open letter in August from retired military and
State Department officials slamming Tuberville's "reckless" protest.

"Risking our military’s planning and preparedness, and our national
security to make a political point is far out of bounds," reads the
letter. "The world is too dangerous to cede our leadership, which is
why we urge Senator Tuberville swiftly end his blockade and to respect
our nation’s service members and their families."