Sat Oct 7 09:56:01 PDT 2023

most recently i have been trying to fix my arweave uploader. it is
encountering mysterious failures. the reason to fix it is disk space
exhaustion preventing my normal use of system.

the most recent failure looks like this:
git-annex: http proxy settings not used due to
annex.security.allowed-ip-addresses configuration
[2023-10-07 12:48:50.32522647] (Utility.Url) Request {
  host                 = "arweave.net"
  port                 = 443
  secure               = True
  requestHeaders       =
[("Accept-Encoding",""),("User-Agent","git-annex/10.20230330-g98a3ba0ea")]
  path                 = "/9-Lold2FxBkTmb4FI3RF6MpDPYRZjgDr9CfwiYYpptg"
  queryString          = ""
  method               = "HEAD"
  proxy                = Nothing
  rawBody              = False
  redirectCount        = 10
  responseTimeout      = ResponseTimeoutDefault
  requestVersion       = HTTP/1.1
  proxySecureMode      = ProxySecureWithConnect
}

This command gives no output:
git config --get annex.security.allowed-ip-addresses

The error happens reliably partway through an upload. I have not
investigated it further.

I'm having minimal behavior stability and am trying to deter flooding
the list, so I am talking about the situation rather than simply
flooding.