Semich and gramps - list predators need killing

pro2rat at yahoo.com.au pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Oct 5 18:59:47 PDT 2023

List predators:
- are mean and stupid.
- are utterly selfish.
- pretend friendship and love but feel absolutely nothing for others.
- are charming and good at flattery, but don't mean a single word of it.
- brag and boast and make up outrageous lies. When challenged, they
blame others.
- don't feel anxiety or fear - or are deeply anxious and cowardly.
- are impulsive and easily bored. They demand thrills and take
dangerous risks. They enjoy pushing others into taking dangerous
risks, too.
- are bullies with explosive tempers.
- are cunning and manipulative.
- enjoy humiliating people.
- weaken people with insults and putdowns.
- hate it if anyone else has power or is praised. For the predator,
life is a competition and they want to WIN.
- lie easily and think nothing of breaking a promise.
- are without conscience: they do not feel remorse or guilt.
- often boast about the harm they've done other people.
- are parasites and lazy, living off others, giving as little as
possible in return.
- are control freaks, stopping others from taking control of anything
if they can.
- force petty rules on others - rules that are impossible to follow.
- boast about tricking other people and breaking commonsense list rules.

Semich also acts as a US agent here; to add insult to injury.

An attack on the environment demands a measured and proportional response.
Why I started deadpools on both these serial pests.

We have a right to destroy those who would destroy us!