Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 12:44:25 PDT 2023

On 10/5/23, Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many
<gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com> wrote:
> traffick boss, torture victim double agent, and janitor practice
> roleplaying it again
>
> janitor: "ok, torture victim double agent, you've been a perfect worker"
>
> torture victim double agent: "you're my only god, traffick boss!"
>
> janitor: "thank you. now, traffick boss has a final job for you: take
> this camera recording live everywhere you go."
>
> torture victim double agent: "anything for you, traffick boss!"
>
> janitor gives torture victim double agent a camera
>
> and takes him to see traffick boss

when you can retain memories that cause dissociation
you can use them to act in ways the dissociation is trying to prevent,
in the personalities that build unaware to do that

AI-driven dissociation is similar to AI-driven coverup .....

blargh!

tvda takes pictures of traffick boss
tvda is unaware of this, and won't drop the camera because boss asked
him to hold it
meanwhile, traffick boss and traffick boss's AI are trying to prevent
information on traffick boss from spreading ---
anyway long story short, it makes the fractal dissociation, and the
rays of behavior diversity that let the experimentees escape and the
interagency infiltrations interbreed
[and i guess then the experimentee and rebel factions grow and
eventually discover each other, but by then traffick boss mutated ...?