Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 12:33:57 PST 2023

-----------------------------
zombies obsessed with traffick boss (who has been imprisoned)
are in a nonviolent military conflict with vivisectees who are feeding
back in the AI to make lots of kindness and care, celebrating rebel
worker 2's takeover [attempted?] of the business

military zombie (holding a broken powersuit, not knowing how to use
it): "we want traffick boss! give me the black helicopter or i'll fire
automated curses at you!" [loads bazooka]

vivisectee 39 (parts of organs, a broken cellphone, a levitating fork,
some wires): "your caring missives are wonderful!" [throws two
icecreams] "we love that you value us and want to include you so
much!"