Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 16:18:20 PST 2023

possible inaccuracy

traffick boss raises an eyebrow at rebel worker 2 while glaring at him
with the other eye.

traffick boss [glaring with one eye, raising the other eyebrow]: "i have."

rebel worker 2 slings back an icecream [[like beer]].

traffick boss punches rebel worker 2 in the arm, hard.

rebel worker 2 winces and punches traffick boss in the arm back, hard.

traffick boss [wincing]: "ow !"

traffick boss powers up his powersuit

rebel worker 2 grabs the controls and takes charge of where traffick
boss moves. they start leaving the icecream place, but take icecream
with them.

traffick boss: "I'm going to slap you with thousands of lawsuits -- !"

rebel worker 2 [driving traffick boss to his office]: "you're buying
suits for me? lawyers' suits? your kindness keeps compounding and
compounding!"

rebel worker 2 grins at traffick boss

traffick boss pauses.

traffick boss: "you were one of the managers for shell corporation 5,
am i right?"

traffick boss looks at rebel worker 2 and smiles

rebel worker 2 [looking back at traffick boss]: "still am! proud of
it! have some more icecream?"

traffick boss takes the icecream and slings it back like beer again.