Fwd: [OpenRecords] Request FOIL-2023-836-00688 Extended

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Mon Nov 13 04:47:53 PST 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <donotreply at records.nyc.gov>
Date: Tue, Oct 17, 2023, 2:52 PM
Subject: [OpenRecords] Request FOIL-2023-836-00688 Extended
To: <g at xny.io>

The Department of Finance (DOF) has *extended* the time to respond to your
FOIL request FOIL-2023-836-00688
<https://a860-openrecords.nyc.gov/request/view/FOIL-2023-836-00688> for the
following reasons:

You can expect a response on or about Friday, December 15, 2023.

Additional Information:
As indicated above, we are extending the time to respond because we are
working on locating and compiling responsive records, after which we must
subject records to legal review. Thank you for your continued patience.

Please visit FOIL-2023-836-00688
<https://a860-openrecords.nyc.gov/request/view/FOIL-2023-836-00688> to view
additional information and take any necessary action.