Fwd: FTX DR 5-105 Records Request

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Sat Nov 11 07:24:46 PST 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Gunnar Larson <g at xny.io>
Date: Fri, Nov 10, 2023, 4:01 PM
Subject: Fwd: FTX DR 5-105 Records Request
To: <letitia.james at ag.ny.gov>
Cc: Harris, Adrienne A (DFS) <Adrienne.Harris at dfs.ny.gov>, Reader, Shaun <
sreader at curtis.com>, <ftxquestions at kroll.com>, <frc at fincen.gov>

Madam Attorney General:

We were doing the EOY-23 wrap and noticed potential FTX conflicts.

Has New York State conducted a similar conflicts check as the assets are
now under the BitLicense purview?

Similarly, NY-DFS has sent xNY.io - Bank.org communications regarding STX.

Are we to assume that FTX and STX regultion in New York are under excess
D&O coverage? Yesterday we received a notice that FTX's excess D&O was
something we should check with you on.

When we spoke with FinCEN on STX association last year, they mentioned to
reach out to Treasury's kleptocracy division.

STX and NYCCoin are a open D&O policy matter and I am just coverning all
bases to make sure FTX has nothing to do with this. I am not sure how Kroll
has tabulated conflicts.

xNY.io - Bank.org must disclose no  kleptocracy associations at NYCCoin,
STX or with FTX assets trading now under BitLicense regulation. We are not
exactly sure how FTX is making money after the original fraud. I am sure
FTX or STX trading would not be involved against the best interest of New
Yorkers.

Attorney General James, looking at the numbers ... The D&O excess is nearly
10x the estimated 1B figures estimated by FTX's current CEO. This is
something xNY.io - Bank.org cannot cover under our D&O, so I hope it is not
something NY-DFS is calculating as ongoing FTX fraud.

As you know, the STX racket fraud question is ongoing.

xNY.io - Bank.org reserves all rights.

Happy Veterans Day.

Thank you,

Gunnar