Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 09:23:48 PST 2023

typed it in terminal before posting. been a long time.

to state the obvious, [memo.cash
ef14ecbd5825fe79b595f5114247fab2f07d3f9ca76b583a458aabc131e93570]
[possible big mistake present in this email]

jaded workers, under extreme duress, try to put in order for rebel
worker 2's coffee
        (we can say rebel worker 2 instead of traffick boss because of
explaining above)
rebel worker 2: "what is wrong with coffee order? if this is hard for
you i can totally get it myself"
jaded worker 39: "i am so excited to have the prototype robot get the
coffee, but because of a trivial bug it keeps trying to murder
everyone instead of going out the door"
    rebel worker 2: "it's a trivial bug?"
        jaded worker 43 [stepping out of FMRI machine, looking like
they are dragging their body through a bed of nails]: "whenever i
write 'get the coffee', when i review the recording of what i did, it
turns out i wrote 'urgently protect from delivery of coffee'"
            jaded worker 59 [holding video recorder]: 'they actually
wrote this!'
            jaded worker 21 [at controls of fmri machine]: 'and they
intended to!'
                jaded worker 16 [syncing blockchain client]: 'we've
checked it cryptographically'
rebel worker 2: "oh you have a dissociative disorder _too_!"
        jaded worker 43: "you're worried about _dyslexia_? doesn't this --"

now we post

    it turns out that dissociative disorders are basically what jokes
are. [is this a joke?]
    dissociative disorders include the symptom of being unaware of
obvious things.
    if you have somebody with a dissociative disorder, you can produce
unbounded material for a comedy show by talking with them about
logical inferences from their trauma, but it is of course very cruel
to do this.  if somebody is continually making fun of somebody with a
mental health disorder, it seems important to consider it could be
dissociative.
    maybe these humorous scenarios are an attempt to describe the aid
people are needing.
        it is traumatic for us (us human-thoughts) to write that it is
cruel to make humor from dissociation.
        since it is _writer_ who is dissociated, some of us find it to
be a positive coping approach.
        there is inference that we are dissociated from how cruel it is.
        but it does help us form and relate hard thoughts.
 there is some inference that people may have left communication
channel because of presence of extreme cruelty
 we would be dissociated around [causing cruelty]
 we are posting to help express norm of preserving information that
could otherwise seem lost.