Freedom of Speech: Islam Goes Apeshit over Charlie Hebdo Muhammad Cartoons Repub, Quran Eating, and Successful Critical Analysis

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 23:54:54 PST 2023

"Muhammad married Aisha when she was 6 or 7,
fucked her when she was 9, she was prepubescent
and still playing with her dolls when he entered upon her,
he was 54. -- Aisha, herself, in the authentic Islamic texts"

The Rape of Britain
https://rumble.com/vtkuam-the-rap
https://rumble.com/v146lzk-the-ra
https://rumble.com/v1a0n6m-the-ra
https://rumble.com/v1ii79i-the-ra

@GadSaad
Britain has had an industrial-scale level rape of young British girls
across many cities. The astronomical majority of perpetrators share
one thing in common. Any idea what it might be?

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/03/isis-beheading-videos-increasingly-popular-among-migrant-school-children-in-germany/

Nothing to do with Islam of course
@SkyNewsBreak
Self-styled teacher Umar Haque has been sentenced to life in prison
with a minimum term of 25 years for training an "army of children" for
terrorist attacks in London

https://exmuslims.org/
https://www.exmna.org/
https://www.youtube.com/exmuslimtv
https://exmuslimtv.org/240-i-realized-it-s-wrong-that-one-cannot-leave-islam/
ExMuslim Rights @ExMuslimRights
It can be dangerous, but if you can, please come out and tell those in
the most oppressed countries that WE DO EXIST and that THEY ARE NOT
ALONE.

“I demanded the end of violence against ex-Muslims. In return I got a
fatwa, lawsuits, deprivation of my nationality and demonstrations
calling for my death.” @EkhouYahya, Mauritanian #ExMuslim

“At 8 years old, I wasn’t allowed to ask questions. Today, I’m in
danger if I reveal I don’t believe.” Anonymous #ExMuslim