Gmail users dropped due to bounces

Mon Nov 6 04:01:44 PST 2023

On 11/5/23, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/3/23, Greg Newby <gbnewby at pglaf.org> wrote:
>> I am manually re-subscribing the addresses that were removed
>
> No, Don't. They're all useless silent leeches and cowards who never
> contribute anything, and datawhoring bots, and spooks. Fuck em all.
> Take and leave them out. Call it housecleaning.

Don't you miss these people, grarpamp? Don't you wish you were posting
with more than me and professor rat and jim bell's news client?

We've become dangerous anti-cypherpunks. Maybe others should be
unsubscribed for their protection.

I've started believing I can recover! I read dissociative disorders
(where part of you fights you) take 3 years of talk therapy to recover
from.