USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 20:10:28 PDT 2023

James Melville @JamesMelville
“It is no longer by the people for the people. From now on, it will be
by globalitarian elites, for the globalitarian elites - and nothing
else. Stop complying. Start rebelling.” ~ Christine Anderson MEP
https://twitter.com/me150000

Robert F. Kennedy Jr @RobertKennedyJr
Why aren't we talking about the disappearance of the middle class?
Thanks @JoeRogan for a great discussion! #Kennedy24

Charlie Kirk @charliekirk11
BREAKING: Speaker McCarthy says House readying for Impeachment of Joe
Biden: "This is rising to level of impeachment inquiry...something we
haven't seen since Richard Nixon, [Joe Biden] used the weaponization
of government to benefit his family and deny Congressional oversight."

@KimDotcom
Former Senior White House official Peter Navarro says a new US civil
war is coming. Who do you think would win? The ‘deep state’ Democrats
or the ‘for the people’ Republicans?

KanekoaTheGreat @KanekoaTheGreat
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. discusses the federal government pressuring
social media companies to censor Americans, the CIA's role in
providing a constant pipeline of new wars to enrich the
military-industrial complex, and the Biden-Burisma bribery scandal:
"The White House had…

@KimDotcom
To understand the evil character of the US Govt just watch what they
have done to Julian Assange.

@KimDotcom
I’m getting into that age group now where friends get cancer and die.
@kevinmitnick called me when he got his diagnosis and he died within a
year. The same cancer that took my best friend Finn. Imagine if all
the money that is wasted on stupid wars would be used to cure cancer.

Robert W Malone, MD @RWMaloneMD
BREAKING: Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) says Dr. Fauci has officially been
referred to DOJ this week for prosecution for repeatedly lying under
oath during Congressional testimony.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr @RobertKennedyJr
@Newsweek writer Paul Bond is the first MSM journalist I’ve spoken to
in a decade who asked me for the scientific citations that supported
my arguments, read the journal papers, and then wrote an honest and
fair article. I commend him. #Kennedy24 newsweek.com/people-authorit…
"People in authority lie": RFK Jr. driven by Dad's warning
During a mountain hike with Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Newsweek asks: why
not stop the conspiracy theories?