Thu Jul 20 18:35:45 PDT 2023

Bad MCBoss Jokes -- alpha testing, very very bad

Q: What strategies have helped you when severely influenced?
A: Lots, hard to remember, um ...
1. It seems helpful to work a strategy for a while, then change to
another. Years of practice help.
2. DO NOT CONSIDER OR DO THINGS THAT HARM YOU OR OTHERS. Any habit can
get copied and repeated.
3. Having a go-to behavior to do when confused is incredibly grounding.
4. Finding ways to relax and enjoy a needed behavior seems quite helpful.
5. Falling off a wagon is not the end, it's a time when influence is
worse. Get back on when influence is better.
6. Inhibited things are possible very slowly if done in rewarded microsteps.
7. At this point, I only ever take of pleasure when I am also doing
something useful. Never take of pleasure alone.