[ot][spam][crazy][spam][confused code] asdf!

Mon Jul 17 14:07:48 PDT 2023

asdf asdf asdf :)

- we can solve the 2nd order polynomial for idx=remaining_count-1 to
figure out delay

- if now > mark_time + delay, then we can set delay = 0 and send the
next one immediately, assuming the code then updates the delay after
this, because we have ratelimit_count remaining anyway

def reversetimepoints(idx, mark_time, min_delay, eta, remaining_count):
  # reversetimepoints[remaining_count] = mark_time
  # reversetimepoints[1] = eta - min_delay
  # reversetimepoints[0] = eta
  # y(x) = ax^2 + bx + c
  a = -((eta - mark_time) / remaining_count - min_delay) / (remaining_count - 1)
  b = -(a + min_delay)
  c = eta
  return (a * idx + b) * idx + c